Thursday, October 21, 2010

Be Gentle. It's My First Time

Ummm, hi.  Yeah, so this is blogging.  I'm sorta feeling that way I do when I'm in a crowded public restroom and I'm too shy to pee.  Normally I love to write about stuff.  Hmm...now that peeing metaphor doesn't make much sense.  I mean, it's not like I love to pee.  Well, I guess I do if I've been holding it for a while.  Crap, now I'm worried that "metaphor" wasn't the right word.  Is it analogy?  Is that even a word.  Oh dear, I don't think I'm very good at this blogging stuff.  Maybe I'll improve with practice.  I mean, who's going to want to read about peeing and grammar insecurities?  Oh wait, am I supposed to introduce myself?  Do people do that on blogs?  My brain hurts. And I'm tired.  So this will conclude my first blog entry.  Pretty lame.  Which is par for the course when describing first times.

1 comment: